Are you a vegetarian, vegan, or interested in learning more about vegetarianism and are living in or visiting the Daytona Beach area? If so, then this site is just what you have been looking for. It offers information for those in Daytona Beach, Port Orange, Ormond Beach, New Smyrna Beach, DeLand, Deltona, and all of Volusia County.
Whether you live here or are visiting the area you will find vegetarian information for the entire Daytona Beach area. Find out where to eat, shop and more!
The Daytona Beach Vegetarian Society provides you with the information you need to know! Our mission is to raise awareness about vegetarianism and veganism in the Volusia County area.
Through this site you should hopefully:
- Get information about local outreach events.
- Locate information on vegetarian dining in the Daytona Beach area.
- Find health food stores that offer veg food.
- Get a list of farmer's markets.
- See restaurant reviews.
- Find vegan recipes.
- Follow the group on Facebook to get updates and information.
Why "vegetarian" society, instead of "vegan" society, when we promote veganism? Because a vegan is one type of vegetarian and we want to be all-inclusive, by representing all types of vegetarians. Yet by making events vegan, we do not exclude any type of vegetarian from participating.
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." - Mahatma Gandhi
- We will have a booth at the Funny Furry Friendly Fair. Get the details here.